Benefits & Rewards
- Heath Insurance Coverage – Our health insurance through Medica gives full-time ActivStyle employees the freedom to see any provider or healthcare professional. Employees receive the highest benefit when they seek care from an in-network provider.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – Full-time ActivStyle employees may establish a Health Savings Account through ActivStyle. Employees may contribute pre-taxed dollars into their savings account directly through biweekly payroll deductions.
- Dental Plan Coverage – Our Guardian dental plan provides a wide array of dental services, including orthodontia coverage.
- Vision Plan Coverage – Our Guardian vision plan offers coverage for eye care services such as eye exams, lenses, frames, contact lenses – just to name a few. Employees may receive the best value from their benefits when they choose to utilize a VSP Guardian provider.
Disability and Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance – Our Short Term Disability (STD) Insurance through Guardian helps employees replace a portion of their income during initial weeks of a disability. Long Term Disability (LTD) insurance through Guardian helps our employees replace a portion of their income for an extended period of time ceasing at Normal Retirement Age.
- Life Insurance – ActivStyle offers a Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit Policy through Guardian for all full-time employees, payable to an employee’s chosen beneficiary if they were to unexpectedly pass away. Employees may also receive a portion of this benefit, should they suffer accidental dismemberment or loss of eyesight.
- 401(k) Savings Plan – Our comprehensive VOYA 401(k) retirement savings plan allows our employees to invest in their future. For every dollar deposited into an employee’s retirement savings plan, ActivStyle will match up to 3% of their invested wages after six months of full-time employment.
Work & Life
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – ActivStyle, Inc. provides its regular full-time employees Paid Time Off (PTO) to be used as vacation time, during an employee’s illness, to care for an ill child, and for medical, legal, or other personal business appointments, which can only be scheduled during business hours.